THE PLAYERS Championship will allow for youth organizations to consign a desired allotment of Chip In tickets during the program. Following the November 1st program launch date, any approved organization can request tickets.
- After November 1st, any approved organization can request their desired amount of tickets by contacting Courtney Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Visit PGA TOUR Headquarters to pick up tickets
- Must present a credit card to keep on file
- Sign a delivery confirmation of the desired amount of tickets
- Sign a ticket consignment agreement
- Before or on April 27, 2018 return to PGA TOUR Headquarters
- Deliver a check payable to THE PLAYERS Championship for full payment of all tickets sold ($50 per ticket)
- Return any unsold tickets
- Any tickets not accounted for will be charged to the credit card on file
- Within 90 days following the 2018 PLAYERS Championship, the tournament will send a check to the organization for $25 of each ticket sold (online and consignment), along with any bonus dollars earned.