Chip in for Youth is a unique fundraising opportunity committed to impacting our youth. Schools, youth sports leagues, youth-related charities, school PTOs, booster clubs, athletic teams, and clubs to raise unlimited funds by supporting THE PLAYERS Championship!
THE PLAYERS is offering these organizations the opportunity to promote the sale of a specific tournament ticket product. $25 of every $50 ticket purchased will benefit the promoting youth organization with the remaining net proceeds going to The First Tee. The First Tee is an initiative of the World Golf Foundation aimed at positively impacting the lives of young people by providing learning facilities and education programs that promote character development and life-enhancing values through the game of golf.
- Good Any One Day Stadium Passes are available through this program for $50 each (Daily Stadium Passes are regularly priced at $60 each and are day-specific)
- Good Any One Day Stadium Passes are valid for any one day of the 2018 PLAYERS
- The promotion period for Chip In ticket purchase is November 1, 2017 through April 27, 2018
- Your organization will keep $25 of every ticket purchased on your behalf!
Each organization and team is encouraged to promote their involvement in the Chip in for Youth program. Participating organizations can utilize electronic marketing materials, including customizable flyers to support their efforts. Some recommended promotion strategies include: website promotion, social media campaigns, e-mail newsletters, and simply word of mouth.
You can register your organization online by visiting the registration page of the Chip in for Youth website. Once registered, you will receive your promotional code(s) and marketing materials via email.
Tickets can be sold in two ways:
1) Online | Tickets can be purchased online via Ticketmaster. Your supporters can visit chipinforyouth.com and click on the Purchase Tickets link. At this point, they will be directed to a dedicated Ticketmaster page, where they enter your unique promotional code, select the number of tickets they wish to purchase, and continue with the online purchasing process. Once complete, they will receive a confirmation email, and tickets can then be printed at home for no additional charge.
2) Ticket Consignment | Your organization also has the opportunity to take out a ticket consignment. One benefit of consigning tickets is that, as a 501(c)(3), your organization can purchase tickets from THE PLAYERS. As a result, consigned tickets can be sold to supporters for $50. If taking out a ticket consignment, your organization must agree to return to the tournament office on or before April 27, 2018 to pay for the tickets in full ($50 each tix), as well as return any unsold tickets.
The sales results will be posted on the Leaderboard page of the Chip in for Youth website periodically. The Leaderboard will list all organizations that have successfully raised revenue through ticket sales and the respective amounts earned by each group.
At the completion of Chip in for Youth, the organization that generates the most number of tickets sold will receive a $10,000 bonus!
The organization that generates the second most number of ticket sales will receive a $5,000 bonus.
For any questions or support please contact THE PLAYERS tournament office.
Courtney Davis | firstname.lastname@example.org | (904) 273-3484